Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month, and day only:
1. List 3 events that occurred on that day:
- 1666 – Great Fire of London ends: A large fire in London burns out after three days. 10,000 buildings including St. Paul’s Cathedral were destroyed, but only 16 people are known to have died
- 1774 – First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1977 – Voyager program: Voyager 1 is launched after a brief delay.
2. List 2 important birthdays:
3. List one notable death:
- 1997 – Mother Teresa, Albanian missionary and humanitarian, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1910)
4. List a holiday or observance (if any):
- Roman festivals – Jupiter Stator to commemorate that Jupiter helped Romulus to stop the Sabine invasion under Titus Tatius.